Sunday, November 25, 2012

Minneapolis Family Photographer - C Family Sneak Peek

One of the most difficult things about my job is, after the session, when I'm deciding which images to keep and edit and which ones to get rid of. Often there are so many great shots it takes me hours to decide. This adorable family definitely didn't make that any easier for me today. I have so many great shots of these beautiful little girls and their awesome parents it was even hard to narrow down the sneak peek choices! Now normally I post my sneak peek images on Facebook but I thought we'd try something a little different today. 

I hope these can hold you over for now Diana and Mark! It was great meeting you today and I honestly hope to see you guys again in the future. Enjoy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment