Sunday, November 4, 2012

Minneapolis Engagement Photographer - Amanda and Troy

Where to begin, where to begin... Amanda, Troy and I go back. Way back. So far back I am kind of embarrassed to say. I have so many stories I could tell, but I'd rather you just let me steal your heart with the images below! I was so happy these two lovebirds asked me to do their engagement photos, although I probably would have made them do a session with me regardless. As we talked about when and where we would do the photos they mentioned heading up to Troy's family cabin in Remer, MN. Um...Yes. Yes please! And I must say Troy did an awesome job scouting out locations. We had a very fun weekend full of card games, guns and Gangam Style.   Amanda and Troy I cannot wait to stand up beside you when you say your vows next year.  Congrats again you two!

















No comments:

Post a Comment