Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Oleary Family

Once again I had the pleasure of photographing Michelle and her handsome little man, Isaiah. We had fun running around, throwing leaves into the air, rocks into the lake, going head first down a huge slide and just playing. I love it when I get to watch while my clients grow and document times for them to look back on. So of course I have to start with one image from our session about 7 months ago (I also love doing this because its fun for me to see how far my photography has come since the last time I saw this hot mama & her little stud). Hope you enjoy!

Michelle & Isaiah in March of 2010



And this is them now...  (October 2010)






Love love love all the different expressions he gave me in the course of about 10 seconds... Adorable!


Sorry for the photo overload, there were just too many images I loved from this session :)
 Can you blame me??


Thanks again you guys!! Hope I can see you very soon!


1 comment:

  1. I love the slide photo! Great job capturing the moment!

    ReplyDelete