Sunday, October 31, 2010

First Day Photo - Mama E & Baby O

For almost a month now I have been doing contract work with a fantastic company called First Day Photo (http://www.firstdayphoto.com/ - We capture those priceless memories of your baby's first days) and I have been loving every minute of it. Getting to see the gift of new life, sometimes just hours after birth, is truly amazing. It also helps that all of the staff of FDP, my bosses included, are some of the nicest & most helpful people I've ever met. I'm blessed to have joined their family.

If you know anyone that is expecting their own bundle of joy this is unique & thoughtful gift that will last generations to come.

Saturday was a very hectic day at one of our hospitals. I was called in to help another amazingly talented photog (Joy Lengyl - http://www.joylengyelphotography.com/) because there were so many appointments that one photographer couldn't do the job alone. But amongst the stress & chaos I got to meet one gorgeous mother and her handsome little man. They made the day so much better and proved to me once again that being a photographer is one of the greatest jobs in the world. Mama E & Baby O were kind enough to give me permission to use their images for my own portfolio so I just had to post a few here.  Enjoy :)



Baby O was loving stretching out any extremity as far as he could. We saw his legs straight up in the air a few times and when I came back to show Mom the pictures he had his legs folded up so his feet were right in his face, ha ha. Mom was sure that was how he was positioned in her tummy, It was adorable. Loved this shot of his little toes all stretched out. 




Have I mentioned yet that I LOVE this job? 
How could I not when I get to see little faces like that everyday! 

Ugh! Those little fingernails get me every time!


Thank you Mama E and Baby O for being your kind & beautiful selves. 
Hope to see you again very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment