Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Kallie - Beautiful Ballerina

A wise woman once told me to survive in the photography world you need to do personal projects. Lots of personal projects. Projects that will remind me why I love what I do and push my creativity further and further. 

One of the items on my personal bucket list was to photograph a ballerina. This is where Kallie came into the picture. How stunning is she? Beautiful inside & out. Did I mention she's insanely talented to boot? We started off her session doing some senior-esque shots, and boy oh boy does the camera love this girl. And when we switched over to Pointe shoes and tutus I may have fallen in love. I can't wait to print some of these stunning images for client samples. 

Thank you again for coming to play, Kallie! I had such a blast! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment