Friday, February 1, 2013

Plymouth Family Photographer | Paetzel Family


One thing I love about photographing children this age is the funny little personalities! Some are quiet and shy, others are loud and outgoing and everywhere in between. Personally I was quiet and shy. Very shy. Ask my mother, she'll just laugh. 

Tia, in her adorable little pigtails, reminded me a lot of myself. Quiet and very funny. She was my fast friend, such a doll. And Cali, the spitting image of her mother, is spunky and full of energy. That girl had me chasing her all over the park! (I secretly loved it.)

 I'm going to force their mother to bring them in soon so we can play in the studio. 
(Just say yes Shannon. It must be done.)

Enjoy our rock throwing, fish watching, sand playing and, most of all, fun session! 

 






3 comments: