Sunday, February 10, 2013

Anoka Family Photographer | Dunham Family

A little while back I ran a contest on Facebook for my friends and fans that shared my page with their friends. I randomly drew the name from the group and the Dunham family was the lucky winners of the free session! Kacie is such a doll with an awesome, spunky little personality. We were running all over the studio snapping shots here and there. She posed herself and even moved the furniture around! Seriously adorable. One new thing you will see from me, as of last fall, is that whenever both parents are present at a session I will force them to take a photo together. Just the two of them. I like the thought that they can have a special time in their lives captured and see how far they have come. Plus, I know their kids will love seeing those photos of their parents when they are older. So future clients, beware! 







No comments:

Post a Comment