Thursday, September 17, 2015

Rochester Wedding Photographer | Jessica and Josh Sulla

  Jessica and Josh were married in a lovely church ceremony on Saturday August 29th in Rochester, MN. Their weather was perfect, the attire was beautiful and their love was deep. They met at Walmart (yes, really) and their favorite thing is to eat ice cream together. 

When I meet with my couples they hear me say 100 times that I can give you beautiful images if you give me the proper time to do so. This wedding is the perfect example. The most important thing to this couple was photos of them because, after all, IT'S ABOUT THEM!! It's their day about their love. Let me say that again. It is their day about their love. We had ample time in multiple locations (within walking distance) and got them stunning photos. Jessica and Josh thank you for trusting me to do my job. I hope you LOVE your images as much as I do. 

Congratulations again Mr and Mrs Sulla!! 
I wish you many, many, many, many, many years of happiness and lots of cute babies. 









No comments:

Post a Comment