Sunday, October 20, 2013

Maple Grove Wedding Photographer | Jessica and Jen {MARRIED!}

Jessica and Jen were married on a lovely day in September. Surrounded by their friends and family they exchanged their vows and promised forever (I may have shed just a few tears). Both looked beautiful in their white dresses with red accents, and the reception couldn't have been more fun. 

Jess & Jen, I wish you a lifetime of smiles, devotion and friendship.

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”
― William W. Purkey

































2 comments:

  1. Two beautiful brides! One beautiful wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    That was a good example for the point you are trying to make. I am a medical student and what I am planning to do when I graduate and have my own clinic is to make sure that I follow-up on my patients and giving their next appointment dates.

    ReplyDelete