Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Minneapolis Engagement Photographer - Jessica & Jen

As most of you know on May 13th the Minnesota Senate passed the bill to legalize same-sex marriages (Insert happy dance here). Man... thinking about that still brings tears to my eyes. I could not be happier for the amazing men and women who just want to be treated as equals. And I am so proud of Minnesota for making the right decision. 

On a pretty cold day this winter, Jessica and Jen came to the studio to do their engagement photos and we had some fun. Aren't they both beautiful? The best part is they are beautiful inside as well. I'm so happy they found each other. 

 I was thrilled that they brought along their adorable puppy, Millie. I am a huge dog lover so I get very excited when people want to incorporate their pets into the session. She added the perfect touch to an awesome session and she sat so still while we balanced the rings on her paw. Such a good girl! 

I cannot wait for your wedding ladies! Is it September yet?

Enjoy!






2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Great session, Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! Congrats Jessica and Jen!

    ReplyDelete