Thursday, January 10, 2013

Minneapolis Wedding Photographer | Second Shooting for Jody Savage Photography

If you don't know this about me already, you'll see it as you scroll through the images on my blog, I love second shooting! Working with other wedding photographers and seeing the way they approach every aspect of the day is awesome. It also allows me to be extra creative and not worry about getting the "necessary" shots that the primary photographers need to get. This beautiful wedding I did with Jody Savage Photography was no different. She very graciously let me play with one of my dream lenses, that I cannot afford yet, all day and now I just have to have it (It's only $1,500 if someone wants to buy it for me, haha). Raina and Bobby were an adorable couple and Spill The Wine was an awesome venue! Enjoy my favorite shots from the day below! 






















No comments:

Post a Comment