Sunday, June 26, 2011

Minneapolis Child Photographer - Ava & Owen

This is Owen's second debut on the MGP blog. I first photographed him in the hospital right after he was born while doing contract work for First Day Photo. He was a handsome little man right from the start. Now he's a little over 6 months old and the happiest little thing. He just busts out laughing at nothing. Melts my heart. Careful Emily, I might come and steal him!!  

Big sister, Ava, came to get some pictures taken too and boy did she make her presence known. Full of personality! She was just a blur running around the studio, so much fun! One reason I love what I do is seeing the happiness in all of these adorable children. We don't have any young kids in my family & I get the itch to cuddle a baby or play hide-&-seek so having little ones in the studio just fills my heart with joy! Its easy to see when kids come from great homes with lots of love and these two hit the jackpot in that department. 

Enjoy!






 
  




No comments:

Post a Comment