Monday, October 21, 2013

Minnesota Wedding Photographer | Second shooting for Jody Savage - Shawna & Patrick {MARRIED!}

For those of you that know me well know that I am not a summer girl. I will take fall or winter over heat any day. So when Shawna and Patrick's big day came and it was 100+ degrees outside I was less than thrilled. However, as soon as I saw all of the GORGEOUS DIY details that Shawna slaved over I quickly changed my mind. Oooh the details... I'm smiling now just thinking about them. 

Huge THANK YOU to Jody Savage for, once again, allowing me to second shoot with her AND dealing with me when I got a little sick from the heat. In the end we both learned a big lesson about heat exhaustion! Drink lots of water people!





























No comments:

Post a Comment